- Comprehensive Tourist Guide Training Programme
2. batches of comprehensive tourist guide program have been successfully conducted. In the first batch of comprehensive tourist guide programme 17 students were trained. As a add on subject French language was taught and in the second batch 18 students have successfully completed the course. For the second batch Russian language was taught. The course was supported and sponsored by the department of tourism, Government of Karnataka. Students who have undergone this training were provided professional tourist guide license and uniforms from the department of tourism, Government of Karnataka.
3. CNC Programming and Operations
It is a three months training programme. The programme has been run in tie up with industries like AEQUS and Netalkar group of industries with support from CSR and state government projects. 27 Students have been placed in the jobs after the successful completion of course in AEQUS industry. Presently 3rd Batch of training is undergoing under Chief Minister Kaushalya Karnataka Yojane.
COURSES TO BE CONDUCTED
- Internship on Internet of Things (IoT)
IoT has wide range of application and opportunities in industries such as as health care, Infrastructure, Retail, Hospitality etc. As a maiden training initiative internship on Internet Of Things (IoT) is being introduced for B.E students. Duration of the course will be 4 weeks which will be conducted in association with EkLakshya Training Academy, Hubli one of the pioneer training institution in the field of IoT. The course is scheduled to commence in the month of July 2019 in VTU-NASD campus located in Dandeli.
- Automotive Painting
The course is designed imparting a basic level appreciation program for the ITI completed students. After completion of this course the aspirant will be able to perform Auto Body Painting, Pre-wash process, Hot water spray process, Pre-degreasing process, Degrease dip process, Water rinse spray process, Surface conditioning process, DI spray process, loading and unloading procedure in 4 wheelers.
- Domestic Data Entry Operator
The course is designed imparting a basic level appreciation program for the under graduates/graduates. After completing this course the students will be able to the use the computer for basic purposes of preparing business letters, viewing information on Internet (the web) and sending mails. This would also aid the PC penetration program. This helps the small business communities, account using the computers and enjoy in the world of Information Technology.